Date:March 03, 2014

Nintentrix gets a new address

Did you know that with great power comes great responsibility?
Yeah, yeah. That line is very well-known, but you have to admit. It has something to it.

I've decided to switch my website to a ".com" instead of that weird .tk domain. A website actually costs money if you want to make it (seem) more professional.
Anyway it's not that much of a big deal other than the visual appearance. But I've mainly did this for the search engines. My website doesn't seem to appear on any of those.



By the way please clear your cache before browsing. I've countered some bizarre glitches during my inspection, but clearing the browser cache did the trick.

I've made a little something for you guys, but give me some time to make a new section in the "Downloads" page.
In the meantime here's the reason why I love playing as Peacock in Skullgirls!


Title: How to Esprot: Skull Girls Edition
Made by: Flimsii





endofpost

=========================
Post Date: 3rd March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment