Date:December 14, 2008

What the hell?!?!


Those freakin' stealers


A for-me-unknown-language website stole my movie "Mario VS Sonic".
Any idea what kind of language that is?

Funny, that a movie of mine gonna get stolen. XD

According to the website in got 62.5% thumbs up and the rest (37.5 %) are thumbs down.
Thanks, but still...

Don't steal under's work!
You too, YouTube >=(

Ps: You can post comments below every post!
For some reason, you can't post comments if you are in the main page.
You have to click on the title first, then you can post comments.

Post Date: December 14 2008

1 comment:

  1. hellow man lvoe your flashes the site who stole your flahs is arabian or something but kinda from desert play ( too many movies languague<< ).well i hope you can write moar have a cool xmas.

    I m in linshao and i m in newgrounds if you want pm me or somethign feel welcome. best wish.