Date:January 05, 2008

Episode 0: The Teaser

=========================
Episode 0: The Teaser
=========================

Progress: 100%
Click here to see "The Teaser"

Story
-no actual story included-

Author's Commentary
Hey, guys!
This is a teaser movie to "Parallel Memories". Teasers are usually very short in length and usually contain little if any footage from the actual film they are from.
As I can see NG-members can't really read carefully. *sigh*
Anyway, this is contains short infos about the main characters. (except for the last one =P)
Well, I didn't plan to do a trailer/preview, because:
  1. I don't have much time for that.
  2. I'm lazy bum and didn't have the mood to do one.
  3. (Preview-specific) I don't have much footage for one.
  4. I want to see if NG-members are actually reading the descriptions. XD
I guess, the last one is a complete failure.
Oh and if you want a good laugh, then read the fan's comments.
Warning: It contains heavy contradictions.
(Phoenix Wright fans would probably understand it faster.)

1 comment:

  1. Lol i read the description. apparently they thought that it would include some action or fight. but background on the Characters is usful and they are little fun facts :p Can't wait for the series I am setting high expectations that few surpass. (Most are noobs tho XD)

    ReplyDelete