Date:April 13, 2014

The Disappearance Nagato Yuki-chan - No S3 in sight...

It turns out that they prefer the alien more.
I wanted to post this earlier, but the excitement just overwhelmed me.


The manga "The Disappearance Nagato Yuki-chan" is getting its anime adaptation. This isn't related to the main series, but is more off a spinoff like "The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya" and "Nyoron Churuya-san" web series.




As so far no information about the airing date or company in charge has been stated.

Speaking of which, who made Haruhi-chan? KyoAni, right?
I hope they are making this as well. They probably will.


Good thing I haven't read the manga yet. Otherwise I would have spoiled me the "plot".

Let us celebrate this fantastic news with yet once again a post ending video, because it doesn't get better than that. Unless I make actual content for a change...





Title: Hidamari Haruhi
Uploaded by: KagalieRiza





endofpost

=========================
Post Date: 13th April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment