Date:December 15, 2013

The current plans for Winter 2013 - (2014?)

Merry Christmas to all of you!

It's time for me to pull out the guns and tell you my current state. I'm going to be honest here. I'm starting to neglect working on my animations and it just getting worse over the time. However there's still hope for at least one last animation for this year. I'm proud to announce you the upcoming Christmas animation in collaboration with many Newgrounds users. 
Newgrounds' Christmas Collab 2013
Some of the 24Frames collab member are returning, but also newcomers are joining for this sweet-tastic project. Animations and also art and music are coming into the mix. The time to work on this one may be a bit short, but I hope we can get it done by Christmas. Well, that's it for 2013. But I want to set some goals for 2014 or else I will just keep slacking off. Now without further ado, let me present you a sneak peak of my plans for 2014.
  
Cliff - The Gap Leaper
This is going to be another collaboration with Newgrounds. The premise is simple. You are a guy and you have to cross a gap. I can already see the insanity incoming.

 
Zombies ate my Neighbors V.2.
It seems like that I have to delay this to 2014. If you're are familiar to the V.2. series, then it's self-explanatory on what this is going to be about. For those who don't know, the V.2. series is about a creature that can enter video games from the good ole days and mess it up. It's supposed to be a Halloween 2013 special, but... Yeah, typical me.
  
Parallel Memories Episode 1-2
Yes, it's still a thing. I still have to conclude that weird episode.
  
Shorts
I'm reducing myself to short clips in order to produce more content. Perhaps some 30 second shenanigans would do.
  
SplatterTV (Game)
A good friend of mine is an excellent programmer. I always wanted to create a game and my friend is making games for quite awhile, so we joined forces and started this project. Details about this game will come...eventually. And that's about it. What do you think of the lineup? Does it sound interesting enough? Of course I can't end a post without a video. Should I post more often for 2014? Tell me in the comments.  

Title: Mr President Gameplay and Commentary 
Created by: penguinz0 Cr1TiKaL  
 
 
 

endofpost
=========================   
Post Date: 15th December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment