Date:January 09, 2010

1st post of the year 2010

A new year, a new life.

So here are a few updates..
Actually it's only one, but it's a big one. Forget it, it's two now.

Check out my new FavIcon. (The icon next to the address bar)
Doesn't it look nice? Hope you like it as much as I do. =3

My friend devilmancool opened a forum and he asked me, if I should be one of his administrators.
I kindly accept, so it's now a forum for both of us.
The name's forum is XD Sprites.

Please join, because it lacks users. And a forum is useless without any members as you know.
We welcome all users, doesn't matter if sprite animators or simply fans.

Keep in my mind, that it's our first time doing something like this, so please be kind.


Also, my progress to Parallel Memories flew sky rocket and stopped in the middle. >_>
But I won't give up until it's finished.

So I'll present you for the first time a preview screenshot of the first episode.


I much further than that, the screenshot above is actually "Scene 2".
So stay tuned, because there will more screenshots to come.

So that's all for now. I hope you like update for today. And thanks for voting on the poll.
Here's a video for the end. This one gave me the chuckles. X)

Title: Matrix 4 - Matrix Reentered
Made by: Sebolus777




=========================
Post Date: January 09 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment