Date:October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Today is the day with ghosts and such, right?
Well, as I expected nothing happens for me. ;_;

Nah, just kidding. XD

I'll go out and have a party with others. If a LAN-Party counts as a party though.
If you're reading this you should also go out and have some fun too. Doesn't matter how, just go outside and have some fun.

Parallel Memories is progressing slow as always, since I'm too stupid to realize that I have 8 weeks left to finish this.
...
A-Anyway, Sonic Battle: The Collab on the other hand is progressing fast.
Menu is more or less done. 6 out of 11 have submitted his part and Biography is sorta ready.

It may finish within a week or even less, if I get the other parts. But its the other's decision. I'm not the collab leader.

That's all for now and I wish you a happy fearsome Halloween! *-insert-evil-laughter-here-*

And today there is not only one, no, this time there's two videos to watch. Both are great.

The following video is a music remix from a bullet hell shooters series called: Touhou Project also known as Project Shrine Maiden, which is made BY ONLY ONE PERSON. The creator's nickname is ZUN and does everything alone. Graphics, Music and most of the Programming.
ZUN is truly fantastic and I love his works/games.

Title: 霊知の太陽信仰でメタルっぽい何か
Original: 霊知の太陽信仰 ~ Nuclear Fusion (Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion)

Artist: MasamiT




Title: When Crooks Laugh (ペテン師が笑う頃に)
Artist: Nashimoto-P



=========================
Post Date: October 31 2009

2 comments:

  1. Well I am going to an actual party. It's gonna b crayzeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also wondering if I could have another part, it's already completed and it's not very long so no real troubles. Post on the SBC thread

    ReplyDelete