Date:September 08, 2009

SoBa Collab Deadline, Parallel Memories cont., School

Finally finished my part for the Sonic Battle Collab. It's already due deadline, anyway. So it's gonna be out sooner or later. So stay tuned for my part. (Totally worth watching)

Especially my second part. (I made 2 parts)
I did that one in 1 week. But even in that short amount of time, I can make awesome flashes. =D

Anyway, about Parallel Memories.
Since I finished my "training", I finally got my skills back. So now I gonna do Parallel Memories ep. 1 for the rest of the year.

Gonna finish it this year, so stay tuned. =)

Oh and in Vienna, school started yesterday....wuhu. -_-

That's all for today and here's.....uhm....some....uhm.....some random fail stuff. Enjoy! =D

Title: Q and A Fail
By: FailBlog



=========================
Post Date: September 08 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment