Date:August 29, 2013

And back again...with a cold and fever

This isn't what I expected when I get home. It makes me wanna go back to USA.

Hi, guys. It has been ages, but I'm back home and ready to do/make stuff. I hope, that I can make something productive until this year's end.

I have made a tons of pictures of my vacation in the US, but since they are rather personal, I can't share them. Sorry about that.

I did A LOT in USA and I've been in so many places, so that I actually forgot which ones exactly.
I've spent a lot of my time in the arcades as well.
I got extremely lucky to play this beauty. Why? Because it disappeared the day after I played it.

Title: Project Diva Arcade - The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku [Extreme]
Uploaded by: lawliet13600




I also played the following arcade games.
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  • Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter
  • Elevator Action: Death Parade
  • Time Crisis 4
  • Dance Dance Revolution X3
  • Beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
  • A bunch of racing games (one of them were Mario Kart GP2 and Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing)
  • Pop'n Music 20 Fantasia (My favorite rhythm-based arcade game so far)
  • Taiko No Tatsujin 12
  • King of Fighters XIII
  • Tatsunoko VS Capcom
  • Super Street Fighter 4
  • Arcana Heart 3
  • Some obscure japanese doujin fighting game
  • Pacman Battle Royale
  • Metal Slug 6 (You could play it for free, lacks music and 2 player mode)
  • Some ticket games (including Super Monkey Ball: Ticket Blitz and Pacman Ticket Edition)
  • Daytona USA 2
  • F-Zero AX (That cabinet was ages old, controls beyond broken)
  • After Burner Climax (Same with F-Zero)
Yeah, that's a short glimpse into my vacation. Enough of this chitchat. I've got work to do.
 

Here's a video to wrap things up as usual.
I wish I could play Outrun 2 or Ollie King.



Title: Outrun 2006 - Life was a Bore
Uploaded by: MonsterCondo




endofpost

=========================
Post Date: 29th August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment