Date:April 23, 2013

Kyoto Animation's new anime

Well, I fixed the issue. Now I have my old and ugly banner back. I hope, you liked the ZONE-themed banner, because you'll never see it ever again.

Back to business.

Kyoto Animation (The guys, who did the Suzumiya Haruhi series, Lucky Star, Full Metal Panic, Nichijou and more) are going to announce a new anime.
Good grief! My backlog is already long enough.
I know jack about it, but you'll hear more infos here.

Click on the picture (or here) to go to the timer




Judging by the images, there's a high possibility that it is not about cute girls doing cute stuff.
...I hope, I'm right.

Here's a video about Cr1TiKaL using Omegle. Why? Because.


Title: Omegle Gameplay and Commentary
Posted by: penguinz0



signature=========================
Post Date: 23rd April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment