Date:March 04, 2010

Welcome to Wonderland

Today is Alice Day. Well, for me at least.
The remake of "Alice in Wonderland" (The one with Johnny Depp) is finally here in the Vienna theaters.

I have no idea what I'll get. I didn't see any trailers, reviews or other visuals. Only one big poster with Alice in my nearby cinema. I'm a fan of Alice. I don't know why and I don't care why.
The fact of being an Alice-fan is simply there without any reason.

However, this won't stop me watching it in the weekend.
...
Okay, that won't stop me but if the whole family goes sick, then you don't have any choice, right? (-_-);

"Alice In Wonderland" is the greatest movie I've ever seen. Forget Avatar! This should be the best seller!

AliceSpecial

PS.: The above pictures = not the real Alice movie (But I would like to see one anime-themed)
If the producers of "Spirited Away" do it... Simply wow!

Anyway, with that said, let's go back to my actual job. Flash animations.
Parallel Memories...
Haven't touched it for a long time. A very, very, very big sorry!!!
But school is getting worse. Tests, exams, homework, etc.
I hope I can find free time for PM or I won't finish it this year.
For my apologize, here's another screen shot of episode 1.



Now to the homepage updates!
As you can see, Hatsune Miku is guarding my page now and is responsible for the time. Good luck on that, Miku-chan.
And my homepage reached 4.000 UNIQUE hits! The real hit counter is over 9.000 (no pun intended)
That's all! I hope, the Suzumiya Haruhi movie will be available soon as DVD. ;_;


Title: Michael Gray - The Weekend
Posted by: kontor



=========================
Post Date: March 04 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment